Sunday, January 13, 2008

A good week




Big week of training for this time of the year, more than 18 hours total with 14100 meters of swimming (a lot for me). I could not use my arms anymore after the 3800 meters session on Friday, the 16 x 100m in Z4 killed me!
Regarding running, my legs clearly felt the introduction of Zone 3 and Zone 4 sessions. But globally despite this increase in intensity (so far all my running was in Zone 2) I felt fast and light. Good sign.

On Saturday the 4h15 minutes ride was perfect with almost no wind and a bright sun. I averaged 32kph and the 20 minute transition run felt pretty good. Today, Sunday, two hour ride on the trainer with 50 minutes in Zone 3.

The weather in Los Angeles is still great, it was 70d today and we enjoyed a great family walk by the beach in Malibu.

No comments: