Sunday, December 16, 2007

Good news, bad news...

First the good news, I must have been a very good boy this year as Santa came few days earlier just for me. In his bag was a brand new SRM power meter. I'll be able to train like a pro now and track my power output on the bike. Being able to know exactly generated watts is the best way to optimize your training. Well that is if I am able to mount the new cranks on the bike... That should keep me busy for few hours!

Bad news though, I am sick and could not do my two hour ride this morning. Yesterday I hesitated a while before leaving home for my four ride as I did not feel really well but decided to go for it anyway. It ended up being a beautiful ride with perfect weather and a beautiful new climb: Deer Creek canyon.

The start of Deer Creek Canyon Road from the Pacific Coast Highway


The first miles are very steep



Today no hesitation though I am definitely sick and I do not feel like riding at all!

No comments: