Thursday, April 17, 2008

Residual Fitness

Paulo has this new post about residual fitness pn his blog. It gives me hope... Let's hope I have tons of residual fitness!

It seems my leg is getting better and the recovery is faster now. I can see progress every day. I can't walk yet but I begin to be able to put weight on my injured leg. I hope to be able to get back on the trainer next week. Let's see what the Doc says tomorrow.

In the meantime I swim. 2000 yards on Monday, 3000 on Tuesday and 3500 yesterday. Still no kicking though.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Richard
I just thought i would check out your site as I saw it on Mariana's blogsite and I was very sad to read about your injury. It is so tough to handle emotionally these injuries when you just want to train. Mine came three weeks before LP last year..I was devastated as I could not race. But I did finish the year off with two IM.. so don't give up! Try do all the things you can do well ..like eating for a start and enjoy the family time knowing you'll be back training hard soon! Hang in there!
Jacqui Gordon

Lindsey Jerdonek said...

Hey Richard,

Thanks for the kind note! Your last update is more dated than mine, haha. Have you been tri training/racing? not sure if your calyon email still works...

Lindsey